Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Narative text - The Mill Owner

Pier was a poor mill owner. One day, a man with a fine suite stood in front of him. the man asked,"Do you want to be rich?"
Pier answer, "Of course, I do. Who are you?"
" I'm devil. I'll make you rich for thirty years. In return you give me your soul."
pier was shocked, but he thought for a moment. Then he decided, "Well, as long as I'm rich, I'll do anything. Even if I have to sell my soul to the devil."
" It's a deal!"
the next day, everything changed. Pier became a rich man. He lived happily for thirty years.

Time passed quickly. The devil came back. he said to Pier, "I've made you rich. Now, give me your soul."
"Mr. Devil," Pier begged, "please let me live a little longer."
"I'm sorry, Pier. I can't do that. A promise is a promise."
Pier had no choice. He let the devil put him in the sack. Together they traveled to hell.
On their way, they heard music from an inn. The devil wanted to go into the inn to find more souls.

ingin baca selanjutnya? Klik link ini

No comments:

Post a Comment